Naperville, IL 60564
THE FREE BASEMENT
1. Have any other basement system in the country remodel
half your basement.
2. Have Beyond-Basements finish the other half.
3. Decide which side you like better.
4. The winning company completes the basement remodel.
5. The losing company pays the entire bill.
6. You get to enjoy an entire basement makeover for FREE!
Or, get a neighbor and two basements will be done.
CLICK HERE for the philosophy behind this bold challenge.
Since our first basement install in 2006, we've offered this challenge to every drywall free basement finishing company in America. Only two ever agreed (both out of state) but then each backed out for “unexplained reasons.”
WHY OFFER THIS CHALLENGE?
1) to get a signed contract since budget is taken out of the equation: in other words, this is not costing you anything; either we are footing the bill for the basement remodel or a competitor is.
2) to show an absolute truth that we are the very best basement finishing company. What other company in any other industry offers something like this? Perhaps this is more than just rhetoric. Perhaps we really are the best.
IS THIS FOR REAL ?
YES. Our offer is exactly what it says. You can get a free basement remodel because you are not paying for it. We are going to pay for it or one of our competitors will pay for it. If there is a catch it would be that another company has to agree to this.
HOW CAN WE BACK THIS UP ?
There are not that many companies in the country finishing basements without drywall. Since we are so far above everyone else in terms of our knowledge, integrity, quality of materials, workmanship, and sales philosophy we can offer this challenge because we know, unequivocally, we will not lose.
In fact, for those homeowners who first called a competitor but also called us, we have never lost a contract. Probably the reason why the competitors in our area would never take us up on this challenge. But remember, this challenge is good nationwide.
THE LEGAL PRINT
1. The homeowners can't be related or affiliated with the company doing the installation
2. The remodel has to be indicative of what the basement company typically does
THAT'S IT ?
Pretty much. We don't need to incorporate all these restrictions because this is not a sales gimmick. Once again, you, the homeowners, ARE NOT paying for this. Either Beyond-Basements is doing the remodel for free or one of our competitors is going to pay us to remodel your basement. After seeing these competitors' basements, reading about their products, and listening to their “knowledge” we are fairly confident no one would choose them over us.
Founder/President of Beyond-Basements